Write for Optin Contacts!
We welcome individual bloggers to contribute high quality content to Optin Contacts website.
You can submit for consideration an original article (not previously published anywhere else, including your own site), with content based on your personal experiences or professional expertise, and we will review it for potential publication on our site.
We are quite different than other common because we focus on quality rather than quantity. When it comes to guest post, we are very choosy one. We accept only high-quality guest articles. Each and every article is reviewed by an editor before it goes live on the blog, so be careful and read below guideline before submitting it to us.
If you have planned to contribute an Article on Optin Contacts, you must check these guidelines.
- We Accept blogs on following topics
- Email Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Data Hygiene and Data Intelligence
- Branding and Brand Awareness
- Social Media Marketing (SEO, SMO, SEM, SMM)
- Database Marketing
- Marketing and Sales
- Lead Generation
- All articles must contain at least 700-2000 words. The article must be well-formatted, informative, and engageable.
- We hate plagiarism, so be careful. No grammar, punctuation mistake
- Topics cannot be promotional or advertorial in nature
- Along with the article, you must provide a relevant image, screenshot, and graph.
- We accept only .doc or Google Doc format article.
- Editor reserve rights to remove, edit links and content.
- An article should not be submitted elsewhere without our prior notice.
- Expect our reply within 2-3 business days.
- Provide author bio of 100 to 200 characters, with social media links (preferable – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Website)
- All links to sales and service page would be nofollow link.
- You must also include at least two links from Optin Contacts Blog
- Once article is published, won’t be removed from the site.
- Articles solely for the purpose of link building and with no added value to 99signals will not be accepted.
- Authors must have published content elsewhere (either on their own blog or other blogs)