The holidays are on way. On the other hand, businesses have already kicked off several email campaigns and no more waiting for month of November. To step ahead of this holiday time competition, smart businesses should take their marketing initiatives much in advance. This regards Halloween as an exuberant starting point for the 2016 holiday period.
Make sure that whatever you plan for t his Halloween; people should know them. Zing your website with Halloween-enthused images and content. Issue a press release informing the media regarding your Halloween special discount offers. Post on your Facebook pages and also twitter.
Any company can elevate some business during one of the most worthwhile annual seasons if you’re eager to be creative. No matter which section of industry you deal with, you’re bound to convert website visitors into customers with these six Halloween marketing tips.
Is your Business marketing ready for Halloween!!
- Holiday Loyalty Plan: May be you’ve been searching for a way to forge a loyalty program with your clients. In technology industry, healthcare and in other major industries your loyalty program will be successful if you reach out to the right audiences. In this scenario, Halloween is a great chance to carry out one. On several Halloween purchases try to offer double the reward points or offer gift cards that will be valid for a specified time frame.
- Freebies with Purchases: Let this Halloween be a reason for major business with your customers. Plan a package that will be consisting of all Halloween-related purchases. For example, if your company is into digital marketing, take it occasion as an opportunity to make seasonal deals discounts for existing and new customers. Reach out to those customers via email campaign who are in need of updated and correct databases.
- Website Lift: Make most of this festive season and revamp your website with the true zest of Halloween! Start planning and implementing new web features like- new ‘spooky’ font, cobwebs, and also some darker color shades to set the mood.
- Social Media Reach: What’s more interesting than holding an interactive online session? Adults too enjoy a bit of trick or treat action. By arranging an online contest that would bag in rewards for participants, you get to motivate and encourage the visitors to browse all through your website. You can use facebook, twitter, LinkedIn and many other platforms. This simple website could give you estimated payoffs.
- Content should be User-friendly: Although, your company’s services or products or might got nothing related with cat eaters or pumpkin-carving, it could definitely augment customer engagement. IdeaLaunch reports that creating and marketing user-friendly Halloween content via social media lead to 300% increment in terms of website traffic.
- Video Message: Customizing and producing a video can be bit expensive and time-consuming, but Halloween time can give your marketing a best chance to see a serious increase in ROI.
Halloween is no more confined to kids whichever country you’re targeting your Halloween campaigns needs to have solid email database backup. As per a research by US National Retail Federation, 71.5% of adults plan to party or take part in activities related to Halloween. This proves that there are no demography limitations for Halloween, and opportunities are much more considerable from this piece of knowledge.
Email marketing is a big weapon to gain attention and to market your products or services to the top company executives and clients. We offer you special packages this Halloween so that it becomes more fun and affordable for you to carry out your marketing plans. It is believed that in this rat race if you reach to the right audience at the right time then only your business campaign is successful. To help you in this situation, we have listed out few important tricks of the trade that you can follow this Halloween.
So this Halloween plan out your marketing strategies integrating all the above mentioned tricks and witness your ROI reaching new heights. To know more about our email lists, data appending, and digital intelligence services contact us today. Follow the given link:
- Posted by Mark Williams
- On October 27, 2016