As Steve Jobs once said, “ a lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.”
As per a survey conducted by eMarketers, you gain 73% of your businesses from your unique brand content. The other 41% of businesses are acquired by reviews and user-produced content. At present, we have the internet and it has benefits, and everything is taking place online. There are several tools and devices to disseminate and endorse your content. Also, the statistics mentioned above are evident enough to prove that the importance of content can’t be avoided.
If you are giving your best to convince someone about the benefits of content marketing, we give seven reasons for leveraging content as part of your brand’s marketing mix:
- More Content More Customers: The observation might seem like a minute one, but it is true that the more time you spend on developing content marketing, the better content your website will have. This indicates that the customers will find more rational for them to stay on your website, and becomes more aware of your brand, and this leads to more credibility, which will result in better conversions.
- Higher Level Of Visibility In Google: Every time you post something new in your blog segment it becomes another page that Google will index. Of course, it is not about the number of pages but the quality content pages that are indexed can surely leverage you more possibilities to top the search rankings. If you focus on long-tail keywords also keeping the topics that are trending and pertinent to your field of service, you should find it easy to be positioned as one of the highly visited websites, with your repertoire of data.
- Better Domain Authority: Customers will visit your website when they perceive you to be an expert. Creating more, better quality content will enhance the supposed expertise, ability, relevance, and credibility of your website. If your content gains more inbound links via external sources, the website’s domain authority will boost even more. A superior domain authority corresponds robustly with top search rankings, so the better content you generate, the more you achieve organic search visibility in each and every area of your website.
- More Customer from Referral Traffic: You have to promote your content apart from your website. This task is related to the time you engage to the guest blogging about certain segment of your content planning. When you proffer to external blogging as a guest, then you get the chance to link back to your website. Continue with pertinent, authoritative site with greater traffic, and a single guest blog could gain you millions of new subscribers to your website.
- Extra Social Traffic more followers: Organize your content via social media platforms for improved exposure. This will gain more followers, which will give you a platform for content sharing with their family and friends via references. With time, this exercise will bring more ROI and will help you build up a brand value on social media, and will result in more traffic.
- Enhanced Conversion Rate: You should aim at building content that is engaging and informative, to provide value for your visitors. The second step is to pitch your services or products or both. If the pitching can be done carefully, this will certainly bring you increased conversion numbers. Keep your content simple and credible.
- Better Brand Reputation: When your visitors read your content, they will perceive an image of the brand. If your material is informative, enlightening as well as helpful, they will regard your brand more highly. Additionally, if your content is being highlighted via external sources and social newsfeed, the readers will consider you as a credible and established leader in the market.